Message Image  

STEP Mentees

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, I don't know if you've heard that NSSLHA is restructuring and there are a variety of leadership positions available. We hope that some of our S.T.E.P. mentees will step up and apply for these positions. This is an excellent opportunity if...

• It doesn't happen often but periodically "housekeeping" type messages are posted to all of the discussions to communicate community-wide reminders or announcements. This time I added some tips I hope you will find useful. Tips: Use email to...

• Today is Thank Your Mentor Day . Some of you have an established relationship with your mentor, and some of you just found out who your mentor is. No matter where you are, let’s take the time to say “Thank You”. S.T.E.P. mentors...

• Season’s Greetings. Wishing you the best and taking a moment to check in…how’s your mentoring relationship going? Are you and your mentor communicating regularly? Have you connected and do you feel like you are getting help with...

• My mentor has been helpful but I would like to be matched with someone who is located in New York City of possible. I would love the opportunity to meet with a mentor in person. Thank you ------------------------------ Ashley Birnbaum New York, NY

Live Blog STEP Mentoring Orientation - Winter Session

Quick Links

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
3 Members
  • Be - Mo