Message Image  

STEP Mentees

Latest Discussion Posts

• A lot of questions around goals was discussed during the Orientation. If you participated in S.T.E.P. previously and you have established your goals, please share with your colleagues: ideas for goals how you established your goals what method...

• Profile Picture

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone, It has been fun reading everyone’s introductions. I (like several others I’ve read on here) am a non-traditional student. I was a behaviorist for children with ASD in California before I went back to school for CSD/SLP....

• Profile Picture

Good afternoon everyone! I am excited to be part of this experience and I am looking forward to new knowledge and information! I am a non-traditional student. This is my third career after banking and motherhood, but I have finally found something...

• We are looking forward to an engaging conversation this evening and hope that many of you can join us. Please come prepared with your questions. The chat is from 8 pm - 9 pm ET. Go to S.T.E.P. Community to join in. Remember, if you aren't able to...

• Profile Picture

RE:Hello Everyone!

Hi guys! I'm a little late to the introduction game, but here goes...I'm a post-Bach student at Brooklyn College and I'm almost done with pre-reqs! Yay! This will also be my 2nd career. I was a musical theater actress for a long time and wanted a...

Live Blog S.T.E.P. Fall Mentoring Orientation

Quick Links

Latest Shared Files