STEP Mentees

Latest Discussion Posts

• The ASHA Community will be down this Saturday (4/29) starting at 6:00 am ET until noon. However, we hope it will be done sooner. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any questions. ------------------------------ Jill Straniero ...

• Hello, After reading the article, I completely agree with what the author stated are the three big things that stop someone from achieving their goals.  I personally have experienced fear as the main thing stopping me from doing something.  Fear or failure, ...

• Weekly Training: The 3 Things That Stop Most People From Achieving Their Goals   How is your goal achievement coming along? Have you hit a wall? If so, what's holding you back? Is it lack of time, lack of focus or have your goals changed? If ...

• For many of you, your life is getting ready to change dramatically. You will graduate soon and will be making life-changing decisions as you embark on your career as an audiologist and/or speech-language pathologist. Are you ready? Think about how ...

• If others see you as a leader and you're finding yourself in more and more leadership roles, it's time to focus on the big picture! Do you have what it takes to move into larger, more impactful leadership roles? Do you have access to the role models, ...

Live Blog STEP Mentoring Orientation - Winter Session

Quick Links

Latest Shared Files