One moment, processing...

Message Image  

STEP Mentees

Latest Discussion Posts

• We are looking forward to seeing you this week at Convention. Don't forget to pick up your S.T.E.P. badge and lapel pin in the ASHA Member Services Center. Join us on Thursday, November 20th, 8pm-10pm in the Hyatt Regency Orlando, Florida Ballroom...

• Hi Melanie, I will be attending the convention this November, and am part of SIGs 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17. I'd love to participate in the taping. Samantha GhaliUniversity of Missouri, MHS '16MSHA MSLP '14 ------Original Message------ The...

• The SIGs are looking for student members who are attending the ASHA Convention to participate in a video taping to discuss your SIG experience. The taping will take place on Thursday and Friday. If you are interested, let me know by Tuesday. Thanks, ...

• We look forward to talking to you today during the mentee only discussion. Mentee Office Hours Peer to Peer Discussions Established Time Live Chat Customized Communication Friday's Topic: The Mentoring Relationship Are you...

• For MENTEES ONLY• First Fridays S.T.E.P. Mentee Office Hours ●November 7•2:00 - 2:30 pm EST Students, do you wish you had a place just for you where you can discuss the issues that are important to you? Now you do. Introducing Mentee Office...

Live Blog STEP Mentees Office Hours

Latest Shared Files