One moment, processing...

Message Image  

STEP Mentees

Latest Discussion Posts

• It's a New Year and time for a little community "housekeeping". When engaging with your colleagues don't forget the following. Do not post commercial messages. The ASHA Community is intended for noncommercial use. Sharing recommendations for products...

• Profile Picture

Mentee Intro

My name is Wendy Echols. I am in the graduate program at Western Kentucky University and will graduate in May 2015. This is my first year with the S.T.E.P. program. My hope is eventually to work with the Dept of Defense schools because of my strong...

• Hello, I'm Mary Fonseca-Carden enrolled in the Communications Disorders program at the University of Texas Pan American as a Junior. This is my first year being in the S.T.E.P. program. My interest is in working with elementary children with speech...

• Mentees, Please join your fellow mentees for an open discussion on Friday, January 16 from 1:00 - 1:30 p.m. EST. If you have something on your mind that you can't get answered - ask for help, if your mentoring relationship isn't what you expected...

Live Blog STEP Mentees Office Hours

Latest Shared Files