One moment, processing...

Message Image  

STEP Mentees

Latest Discussion Posts

• Please join your S.T.E.P. coaches and fellow mentees for an open discussion on Friday, March 6, 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST. If you have something on your mind that you can't get answered - ask for help, if your mentoring relationship isn't what you...

• Mentees, Your S.T.E.P. coaches Charlet, Deedee and I hope that your mentoring relationship is going well. We know that some of you are experiencing challenges keeping up with all of your responsibilities including keeping in contact with your mentor....

• Hi Peter, The next S.T.E.P. enrollment session will take place August 15 - September 15. You would enroll as a mentor. Thank you for your interest in the S.T.E.P. program. ------------------------------ Melanie Johnson Membership Program Manager ...

• Hi Peter, The next enrollment session will take place August 15 - September 15. You would enroll as a mentor. Thank you for your interest in the S.T.E.P. program. ------------------------------ Melanie Johnson Membership Program Manager ...

• When is the next round of the STEP Program. I would really like to participate! I have been an SLP for 16 years, so I would welcome the opportunity to be either a mentor or a mentee. I have a special interest in stuttering, by the way. I am always...

Live Blog STEP Mentees Office Hours

Latest Shared Files