STEP

S.T.E.P. Inspirational Friday

• 1.  S.T.E.P. Inspirational Friday

Posted 03-12-2019 10:01 PM
    Good evening Ms. Moxley or whoever may read this,

My name is Denise R. Wright, and I am a current first-year graduate student who participated in the S.T.E.P. Mentorship Program for about a semester while completing a post-baccalaureate program. I've had some people ask me about my experience and just general questions. Of course, I am referring people to the ASHA link (https://www.asha.org/students/mentoring/step/). However, I have some additional questions that I am hoping you can answer. 
    1.  Something that I noticed was that there was no structured timeline (Week 1- "meet" w/ mentor. Week 2- Specific topic related to SLP/AuD. Week 3- etc). Has this changed? Is it possible to implement a more structured timeline?
    2. How are mentees recruited? I heard about S.T.E.P while attending ASHA in Denver 2015 (?). 
    3. Specifically, when it comes to future SLPs of Color what provisions for providing support beyond mentoring are being implemented?
    4. What, if any, data is being collected? 
    5. Where are the mentees now? Have they all successfully matriculated and/or graduated from an accredited graduate program?
    Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Denise R. Wright

• 2.  RE: S.T.E.P. Inspirational Friday

Posted 03-22-2019 02:00 AM
    Hello, my name is Chrystel Novembre & this Kenneth person has been illegally using my personal information for years. Please cancel, delete and/or discontinue any business or affairs he is  scamming in my name. Im contacting the authorities about his issue. Sorry for this surprise, but thank you  very much for understanding. 
    Best, 
    Chrystel Novembre