STEP

Latest Discussions

• This is a great question. I had to think about. Here is my answer: A good leader is someone who walks alongside his or her staff/mentees/colleagues, collaborates equally and respects all information gained through communication. He or she asks good questions ...

• I just finished James Comey's book, A Higher Loyalty. It's a wonderful read on the qualities that make up a good leader. The book is not a political read, but a reflection of the people who have influenced him and his leadership skills. A good ...

• Seeking an Audiology Assistant Supervisor or an SLPA Supervisor to Give a Presentation I am seeking an Audiology assistant supervisor and/or an SLPA supervisor to speak at the Health Careers Education Summer Conference, August 2 nd at the Reed Center ...

• Hello fellow STEP mentors, Sending this one more time to see if anyone has any connections. My mentee is looking for an externship site related to her interest in voice. Below she has provided a description of what she would like to experience. ...

• What does Leadership Mean to You?   Charlotte Miller poses this question in a compelling NSSLHA blog entitled " Fight the Status Quo- Be a Diverse Leader ".  She also asks us why there are a lower rate of minority individuals in high-profile leadership ...

• ​Such a great example of reciprocal communication. I wish all parents would talk to their infants/small children this way! ------------------------------ Jennifer Mattia Burlington, NC ------------------------------

Events

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Quick Links

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.