Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  ASHA Elections (another way to provide leadership)

Posted 04-18-2019 11:04 AM
    Leadership Academy members, 

Another way to provide leadership is to vote in the ASHA Election which started this week.  Here is an IMPORTANT message from our Immediate Past President of ASHA:
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    ASHA elections opened Tuesday and I hope you all will take the opportunity to vote! Your ballot should have been sent to your email from ASHA Governance on Tuesday of this week. For the first time ever, my ballot was routed into my spam folder. I was able to locate it and vote today. If you did not receive your ballot, please check your spam folder for a 4/16 email from ASHA Governance.

If you haven't received the email to vote for the Board of Directors (BOD), please go to www.asha.org/about/governance/election and click on the "Vote Now" button.

ASHA is aware of this issue and working to find out why this happened, but in the meantime, please help alert others and make sure you locate your ballot and vote.

------------------------------
    Dr. Elise Davis-McFarland, CCC-SLP
    ASHA Fellow
    ASHA Immediate Past President- 2019
    Charleston, SC
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donna Fisher Smiley, Ph.D., CCC-A
    ASHA Fellow
    Audiologist & Audiology Supervisor
    EARS Program @ Arkansas Children's Hospital
    smileydf@archildrens.org

• 2.  RE: ASHA Elections (another way to provide leadership)

Posted 05-21-2019 01:42 PM
    Just a reminder that voting for ASHA Board of Directors and ASHA Advisory Councils closes next week at 3:00 p.m. ET on May 29, 2019.  If you haven't voted - do it now!  (Go to www.asha.org/about/governance/election and click on the "Vote Now" button).

Donna Smiley

Donna Fisher Smiley, Ph.D., CCC-A
    ASHA Fellow
    Audiologist & Audiology Supervisor
    EARS Program @ Arkansas Children's Hospital
    smileydf@archildrens.org