Discussion: View Thread

Requesting assistance from an outpatient/private practice SLP facility for a graduate level finance project.

• 1.  Requesting assistance from an outpatient/private practice SLP facility for a graduate level finance project.

Posted 06-06-2021 08:48 PM
    Edited by Shavonne Mariscal 06-06-2021 08:48 PM

Hello all,

I am an SLP who is currently enrolled in a graduate-level business program to gain my MBA in healthcare management. I am currently taking a finance class that is asking us to write a case report that could "teach someone" about financial concepts related to project management and cash flow. We are to find a healthcare organization of interest and ask questions regarding major financial situations and techniques that the organization utilizes.

I thought it would be interesting to interview an SLP that has experience in an outpatient clinic/private practice facility (especially one that specializes in voice or swallowing disorders yet that is not a deal-breaker). Please let me know if you would be willing to participate in this interview with me, or if you know someone who might.

Thank you,

Shavonne Mariscal MS CCC-SLP

------------------------------
    Shavonne Mariscal MS CCC-SLP
    Palm Bay, Florida
    ------------------------------