Discussion: View Thread

March 8th CEU Event Hosted by San Francisco State's NSSHLA: Intersections and Visions: A Social Justice Discussion

• 1.  March 8th CEU Event Hosted by San Francisco State's NSSHLA: Intersections and Visions: A Social Justice Discussion

Posted 02-26-2022 07:41 PM
      |   view attached

Hi All, 

I'm one of the presenters at this event on March 8th and it would be lovely to see you there. I'm attaching the flyer to this email, so hopefully, that works to post it to the group. If it doesn't, and you are interested, please reach out and I'll give you the details. Jim Cartwright
    --
    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this electronic message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

NOTE TO CLIENTS: There are inherent confidentiality risks in communicating by email.  While safeguards are in place to ensure your privacy, you should not use email communication if you are concerned about any breaches of privacy that might inadvertently occur.