Clinicians and Researchers Collaborating (CLARC) is a networking site that promotes research partnerships between clinicians and researchers. After enrolling in CLARC, you can immediately start to identify and partner with clinicians or researchers to form research collaborations.
Start a new collaboration in two steps:
- Enroll as a clinician and/or a researcher. This will create a CLARC Profile with your professional information and areas of interest for CLARC collaboration.
- Search for clinicians or researchers in the CLARC member database. When you identify a potential collaborator, click on the CLARC badge, located directly below the profile picture, to contact him or her.
As a member of the CLARC Community, you can take advantage of features that allow you to:
- keep track of your CLARC matches,
- participate in the CLARC Discussion on CLARC topics,
- access CLARC resources to help you form and sustain successful research collaborations.
For questions related to the CLARC program, please email email@example.com.