STEP Mentees

View Only

Undergraduate Students with Developmental Langauge Disorders

• 1.  Undergraduate Students with Developmental Langauge Disorders

Posted 12-03-2021 09:53 AM
    Do you know a college student who had an IEP as a kid and/or has a diagnosis of a language learning disability & would be interested in an online study? Bogi is looking & will pay participants - and nobody has to travel to Kansas!
    Study Details (Source Facebook and FAQ: https://www.facebook.com/prezzey)
    Come participate in my experiment!This is the advertisement - feel free to spread the word:https://www.facebook.com/prezzey
    College students! Recruiting for a new study:
    Are you a first language speaker of English?
    Did you have an individualized education plan in grade school?
    Were you ever diagnosed with a developmental language disorder or language disability?
    * Language impairment
    * Dyslexia
    * Dysgraphia
    * Developmental language disorder
    * Learning disability
    * Something else?
    Come participate in our study! We investigate how college students with developmental language disorders use language. One 90-minute session (with a small break in the middle), $30 participant.
    compensation.
    You will participate in language and hearing tests, and watch videos about people arguing and answer questions about them.
    (You don't need to have a current diagnosis or accommodations!)
    If you're interested, please email Bogi Perelmutter of the Department of Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences & Disorders, University of Kansas at bogi-perelmutter@ku.edu. The study is conducted online.

------------------------------
    Thank you for your time and help,

Suma Suswaram
    Ph.D. Student I Graduate Research Assistant
    Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences & Disorders I Intercampus Program in Communicative Disorders
    College of Liberal Arts & Sciences I University of Kansas
    suswaram_suma@ku.edu
    ------------------------------